1. The Terminal (2004) : Love always finds its way. Spread love.
2. Spider-man (2002): With great power comes great responsibilities.
3. Kung Fu Panda (2008): The secret ingredient is “you”.
4. (500) Days of Summer (2009): There’s no such thing as love. It’s a fantasy.
5. 3 Idiots (2009): Pursue excellence, and success will follow.
6. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994): People dig crazy. And by crazy I mean, Jim-Carrey-Crazy.
7. Aladdin (1992) and Hitch (2005): Don’t ever lie to the one you want and/or love. Be yourself. (After getting some attention of course :P)
8. Before Sunrise (1995) and Before Sunset (2004): Nobody ever gets over anyone. Period.
9. Changing Lanes (2002): Life has its own ways of teaching you lessons, and they are mostly beyond our understanding.
10. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011), Hard Candy (2005), and I Spit On Your Grave (2010): You won’t know when shit would just get real, so don’t mess around.
11. The Peaceful Warrior (2006):There is never nothing going on. There are no ordinary moments.